To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
The Experiential Team have over 30 years combined experience in the events industry and pride themselves on their ability to build and maintain longstanding and trusted relationships with clients and suppliers across the world. We have delivered hundreds of bespoke events ranging from product launches, press conferences, PR stunts, VIP parties, experiential activity and global hospitality trips.
Working as part of M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment agency, we are fully integrated with the PR and Sponsorships teams working with brands to help them exploit their sponsorship properties and assets through experiential solutions with PR at the heart. We believe that as an agency, our combined understanding of brands and logistics puts us in the best position to deliver effective experiential solutions globally.
M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment are looking for an extremely organised and very efficient Senior Experiential Manager. Reporting to the Head of Experiential you will be responsible for the conception and delivery of world class events for a range of clients. Applicants must have at least four years’ experience and be at senior manager level already.
This candidate will be a key member of the Experiential team and work very closely with the Sport, Entertainment and Lifestyle divisions of the business.
The successful candidate will be required to run their own events, of varying scales, with support from other members on the team. Their role will be split over day to day account management, client liaison, full production of events in the UK and globally.
Requirements for the role
- Excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills are essential qualities for this role.
- The candidate should be experienced in taking a client brief, crafting strategic and creative responses, putting together the event production plans and seeing them through from start to end.
- A key requirement is to have very strong production skills which will involve directly managing AV, branding, set build, bespoke build, design studios and staffing suppliers etc. We manage all production directly and do not have a separate department within the business that handles this aspect.
- They will be confident on the phone and in person and a passion for the experiential industry is a must. They should be excellent at problem solving and working under pressure.
- Flexibility is required as working hours may vary, with the need to work on some weekends and evenings.
- Experience in the pitching process and is confident presenting skills are also required in order to drive the experiential team forward.
- Competent budget management is also imperative. This will include planning events that fit into client budgets, post event reconciliations and day to day budget management of both small and large scale budgets.
- Proficient use of social media platforms required.
- The candidate must be computer literate and comfortable with:
- Microsoft packages (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Be able to be trained quickly to use new systems / inhouse systems
- Languages: Not a requirement but would be a real asset due to variety of global clients
In order to apply for this role, please submit a CV and covering letter, along with a portfolio of work consisting of two examples of event productions that you have delivered (including supporting images to firstname.lastname@example.org