We are looking for an established AD to join our Sport division, working across a variety of high profile accounts at a global level.
The right candidate will come with a robust, integrated skillset covering partnerships, sponsorship, digital, experiential, influencer engagement and PR. We need someone who has extensive experience in being the account lead across big brands and who is well versed in delivering major, multi-layered campaigns for these clients.
This role requires an AD of exceptional calibre, who is driven by the challenge of coming up with new creative ideas. We are looking for someone who is hyper-organised, who revels in the detail and expresses huge levels of passion and enthusiasm for their work.
The right AD will also demonstrate an ability to write with flair and be able to craft strategically sound presentations, whilst being able to deliver innovative solutions for their clients. Producing work of the highest possible standards, whist motivating a team and keeping client satisfaction high are also key.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five years’ experience of working on global accounts involving major sporting events / platforms / partnerships. An awareness of global culture, current trends, media and technology are, likewise, essential.
- Strategic planning
- Creative idea generation
- Delivery and implementation of UK & international PR campaigns
- Branded content creation
- Event management and delivery
- Talent negotiation, management and contracting
- Delivery of effective digital campaigns (within context of broader integrated campaign)
- Delivery of influencer engagement programmes
- Budget management/ownership, including monitoring and reconciliation, plus fee negotiation
- Managing a small team AE-AM level
- Contributing to new business pitches
- Attending relevant industry events to reinvigorate the creative process
To apply for this role
Please send a short covering letter and your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org