We are looking for an outstanding Account Executive to join our growing lifestyle division. This exciting and fast paced team is developing a reputation for creating and delivering some of the most culturally relevant and impressive campaigns for brands such as Reebok, Smartwater and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The successful candidate must have a passion for fitness and fashion and will have the opportunity to work on some of the industry’s most exciting campaigns with leading talent and influencers. They must have a thorough knowledge of the social and influencer landscape, be able to suggest the hottest up and coming names and have their finger on the pulse culturally.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for supporting the lifestyle division across multiple clients. An integral member of the team, you will contribute to the smooth running of varied accounts. From product launches to press office, from immersive experiences to photo shoots, you will help to deliver the best in class work we are renowned for while gaining invaluable firsthand experience.
Core responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the foundations of the account are run effectively, providing first class administrative support
- Running press office and influencer activity competently and driving coverage
- Leading seeding initiatives
- Opportunity to be involved in creative and strategic discussions
- Be a highly dedicated and passionate member of the team with a keenness to learn – initiative and proactivity are key
- Having a thorough knowledge of the client and their product (being a product guru)
- Proactively supporting more senior members of the team and having a sense of responsibility and accountability for your work
- Take ownership of essential administrative tasks and deliver them to a high standard
- Take initiative with managing the day-to-day team administration (e.g. status docs printed before calls, all docs from clients saved on the system, meeting rooms booked etc.)
- Take responsibility for managing regular account tasks (e.g. reporting, coverage documents, status reports, ensuring folders are kept well organised etc.)
- A thorough understanding of the media landscape and a broad knowledge of media titles including knowing contacts by name and keeping abreast of client relevant target features
- Build relationships with key media and keeping an extensive contacts book – you are encouraged to meet with media for breakfast / lunch / coffee
- Take pride in reporting and presenting media coverage
- Drive editorial coverage and opportunities
- Continually monitor media for all client coverage, competitor activity and articles of interest
Social and digital:
- Develop a strong awareness of and interest in social and digital media, immersing yourself in the digital landscape
- Have a deep knowledge of social media influencers
Creativity and industry insight:
- Offer ideas and contribute to brainstorms – show interest and proactivity
- Keep your team updated with any brand activity, creative executions, media news and related industry topics
- Support your AM’s and AD’s by undertaking essential everyday tasks and responsibilities
- Experience in producing essential event and campaign documents alongside your AM’s
- Approach practical tasks with a ‘make it happen’ attitude and explore all routes to deliver requests from your team
- Show genuine interest in your clients’ business
- Respond promptly to client requests. Keep the client informed if there is going to be a delay
- Flag anything that may be of interest to your clients – competitor activity, news relating to brand ambassadors, media insights etc.