We are looking for an established Senior Account Director to join the entertainment team, working across a variety of high-profile accounts at a global level.
The right candidate will come with a robust, integrated skillset covering partnerships, sponsorships, digital, experiential, influencer engagement and PR. We need someone who has extensive experience in being the account lead across big brands and who is well versed in delivering major, multi-layered campaigns for these clients.
This role requires a SAD of exceptional calibre, who is driven by the challenge of coming up with new creative ideas. We are looking for someone who is hyper-organised, who revels in the detail and expresses huge levels of passion and enthusiasm for their work.
The right SAD will also demonstrate an ability to write with flair and be able to craft strategically sound presentations, whilst being able to deliver innovative solutions for their clients. Producing work of the highest possible standard whist motivating a team and keeping clients satisfied is key.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of seven years’ experience of working on global accounts involving major music, TV, sporting events, platforms, partnerships etc. An awareness of global culture, current trends, media and technology are, likewise, essential.
- Strategic planning
- Creative idea generation
- Delivery and implementation of UK & international PR campaigns
- Branded content creation
- Event management and delivery
- Talent negotiation, management and contracting
- Delivery of effective digital campaigns (within context of broader integrated campaigns)
- Delivery of influencer engagement programmes
- Budget management / ownership, including monitoring and reconciliation plus fee negotiation
- Managing a small team AE to AD level
- Contributing to new business pitches
- Attending relevant industry events to reinvigorate the creative process