We are looking for an outstanding Account Director to join our growing lifestyle division. This exciting and fast paced team is developing a reputation for creating and delivering some of the most culturally relevant and impressive campaigns for brands such as Reebok, Smartwater and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The successful candidate must have a passion for fitness and fashion and will have the opportunity to work on some of the industry’s most exciting campaigns with leading talent and influencers. They must have a thorough knowledge of the social and influencer landscape, be able to suggest the hottest up and coming names and have their finger on the pulse culturally.
Reporting directly to the Head of Lifestyle, you will be responsible for leading global business and ensuring that the work is completed to the highest possible standard and achieves the client’s strategic objectives.
As Account Director, you will also play a key role in the wider business and should have commercial awareness and an understanding of our business and financial objectives.
The right candidate will have:
- Broad awareness of cultural trends across fashion, music and fitness
- Interest in and knowledge of sneaker culture
- Insight into forthcoming trends across fashion and music, including an ear to the ground on up-and-coming artists
- A network of high-level relationships with key fashion and lifestyle media (both UK and global e.g. Hypebeast, Highsnobiety etc.)
- An understanding of the sneaker retailer landscape and the role that PR plays in brand / retailer relations
- Impressive creative skills – constant creative delivery is a key component of the role
- Aptitude for new business
Core responsibilities include:
- Strategic and creative development of client campaigns from conception through to implementation and delivery
- Assuming full responsibility for the accounts, reporting into the Head of Lifestyle
- Drawing from insight into and broad awareness of cultural trends to inform work
- Exemplary client management with the skill to build close client relationships, ensuring that you are viewed as a source of sound strategic, creative and operational advice
- Overseeing and nurturing an account team
- Utilising strong relationships with high-level, relevant media
- You will play a broader role within the company, including seeking and developing new business opportunities
To apply for this role, send a short covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org